Location: Central Florida and Panama City
We are contracting for Target Case Managers (TCM) to include our offices and surrounding areas as follows:
- Tampa – Hillsborough/Pinellas/Pasco counties.
- Lakeland – Polk/Highlands/Hardy counties.
- Ocala – Marion/Sumter/Levy/Citrus/Alachua counties.
- Orlando – Orange/Seminole/Osceola/Lake/Sumter/Volusia counties.
- Panama City – Bay/Franklin/Gulf/Calhoun/Liberty/Wakulla/Gadsen/Jackson/Holmes/Washington counties.
The TCM will work to optimize clients functioning who have complex needs by coordinating the provision of treatment and support services. All TCMs MUST be certified by the Florida Certification Board. Contract rate is $20.00 per billable hour.
- Must be certified as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager (CBHCM) through the Florida Certification Board.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development) and have a minimum of one year of full time or equivalent experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances; or
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college and three years full time or equivalent experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances.
- Have knowledge of available resources in the service area for children with serious emotional disturbances.
- Is knowledgeable of and comply with state and federal statutes, rules and policies that affect the target population.
Contractors must pass Level 2 FDLE background screen, local background screen in county of residence, carry professional liability coverage, and have the ability to learn and utilize Electronic Health Record.
Job Type: Contract