Licensed Clinical Supervisor - Orlando
- Provides clinical supervision to counseling staff providing in-home therapy to children and families.
- Provides clinical supervision for contract therapists.
- Must possess strong clinical skills, a strong knowledge base of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Ability to complete assessments of clients to identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and problems.
- Formulate, develop, and implement a comprehensive psychosocial plan utilizing appropriate evidence-based treatments and interventions.
- Knowledge of short-term solution focused counseling interventions.
- Ability to screen, identify, diagnose using DSM nomenclature, treat and manage mental health and/or substance abuse problems in clients and family members.
- Provide clinical trainings to counseling staff.
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and manage time efficiently.
- Flexibility in accepting diverse work assignments and managing stress related to change.
- Reviews existing clinical policies and procedures to determine if current methods provide the means for delivery of efficient and effective operations.
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or related human services field, and a minimum of two years working with abused, neglected, or at risk children and families.
- Current licensure as Florida LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous clinical supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Florida child welfare system preferred.
- Experience with electronic health records preferred.
Families First of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in the eVerify program.