Licensed Clinical Supervisor – Ocala
- Provides clinical supervision to counseling staff providing in-home therapy to children and families.
- Provides clinical supervision for contract therapists.
- Must possess strong clinical skills, a strong knowledge base of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Ability to complete assessments of clients to identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and problems.
- Formulate, develop, and implement a comprehensive psychosocial plan utilizing appropriate evidence-based treatments and interventions.
- Knowledge of short-term solution focused counseling interventions.
- Ability to screen, identify, diagnose using DSM nomenclature, treat and manage mental health and/or substance abuse problems in clients and family members.
- Provide clinical trainings to counseling staff.
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and manage time efficiently.
- Flexibility in accepting diverse work assignments and managing stress related to change.
- Reviews existing clinical policies and procedures to determine if current methods provide the means for delivery of efficient and effective operations.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or related human services field, and a minimum of two years working with abused, neglected, or at risk children and families.
- Current licensure as a Florida LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous clinical supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Florida child welfare system preferred.
- Experience with electronic health records preferred.
- Must pass Level 2 FDLE background screen, local background screen in county of residence, & drug screening. Families First of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in the eVerify program.
Families First of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in the eVerify program.