Targeted Case Manager - Tampa Bay
The TCM will work to optimize clients functioning who have complex needs by coordinating the provision of treatment and support services. All TCMs must be eligible to be certified by the Florida Certification Board. Contract rate is $20.00 per billable hour.
* Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development) and have a minimum of one year of full time or equivalent experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances; or
* Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college and three years full time or equivalent experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances.
* If the TCM is not already certified upon hire, they must complete AHCA-approved mental health targeted case management training and complete the application process to become certified through Florida Certification Board, within three months of initially providing Medicaid services.
* Have knowledge of available resources in the service area for children with serious emotional disturbances.
* Is knowledgeable of and comply with state and federal statutes, rules and policies that affect the target population.
Job Type: Contract